I could have used this information over the last 29 years of my god damn life
My mom taught me to pack like this and she gets mad when I come to visit and sees that I don’t use it.
I need to remember this for uniforms.
Oh my god, I am learning this ASAP. HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS BEFORE?!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so you like this ship that i like too
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) let me tell you my
( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O) ＳＡＤ ＨＥＡＤＣＡＮＯＮＳ
shoutout to me for still not having my driver’s license
Once in a while I’ll see a popular post talking about how the person loses interest in a youtube video after 30 seconds…meanwhile I’m sitting here in the Achievement Hunter fandom like
We don’t even get bored after a two hour video either we’re the chosen ones or everyone else’s YouTube watching game is weak
Going to School
think of all the people who scrolled away
having strong levels of attachment to several different characters and series is incredibly difficult because it’s like. who do i set as my phone background. and laptop background. what do i center my theme and url around. who do i put as my icon
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.